Our store is dedicated to supporting local, so everything listed in our store is available to Sherwood Park and Edmonton locations only. Contact us for an estimate, if you are located outside these areas.
All equipment must be fully accessible.
You will be contacted to book your appointment within 2 business days.
- All service work is completed by a qualified Journeyman.
- We follow all COVID 19 rules & regulations to ensure your health and safety.
- We remove all our packaging & debris from work site.
- All work will be completed as specified in your service description.
- When work is completed, you will receive your official invoice with full service description, for your records.
- All prices are based on flat rate pricing with NO hidden fees. See Additional Fees for exceptions.
Once you have placed your order, there is no cancellation of service.
If you have a question regarding a product, service, or availability, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order.
- Credit card payments – at present, online purchasing is with PayPal. You may process an order using the Visa or Mastcard payment option, and you will receive an email within 24 hours with a link to pay through our secure server.
- Online E-Transfer payments – once your appointment date is set, you will receive the email address to send your e-transfer payment to. All e-transfer payments must be sent no later then 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Po / invoice payments – you must hold an established Account with RBA Mechanical. All 1st time clients are required to pay by credit card or e-transfer payment prior to scheduled appointment.
Our service warranty is 90 days on workmanship. All parts & equipment is based on Manufacturers’ warranty policies and may range between 6 months or 1 year. If you have questions regarding a product warranty, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order.
Testing or examination services: Testing & examinations are based on the time of test or examination, and there is no warranty implied on such services.
Backflow device repair warranty is limited & is based on causes or conditions.
If any of the following conditions apply, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order to book an on-site survey.
- If any equipment or part is unaccessible, hidden, or is difficult access.
- If holes may be required through concrete or cinder block, concrete coring may be required.
- If equipment is higher then 10 ft from floor level, a scissor lift may be required.
- If equipment is in a mobile home, additional fees may apply.
Onsite conditions that may involve additional fees:
- AC Service / Leak detection: Access ports / valves. Central air conditioners & roof top units come with access ports / valves, if they are missing, additional fees to install access ports / valves will be required.
Terms & Conditions last updated: July 29, 2020