The backbone of all hot water heating systems
RBA Mechanical is your local expert on hydronic heat transfer fluid. We get it tested by a professional lab, and we know what is needed to correct poor heat transfer fluid. Click here to order your hydronic heating lab analysis through our online store, or contact us by clicking here
The fluid flowing in your hydronic hot water heating system is generally the most neglected component in the system and yet, it’s responsible for transferring the heat throughout the system to heat your home or building. It operates the same as the blood in your body.
The effects of poor hot water heat transfer fluid are:
- poor heat conductivity
- reduced heat output capacity
- poor circulation
- system bacteria
- acidic (low ph) fluid
- corrosion on the inside of pipes, valves, and other components
- deteriorates the piping joints causing leaks
- plugs up pipes, pumps & components causing flow issues
- the boiler works harder increasing maintenance and operating costs
- the system will become noisy
- will cause premature and frequent component failures
The hydronic fluid is most important component in your hydronic heating system, and should be lab tested annually to ensure clean healthy transfer fluid.
contact us today to help you with your heat transfer needs.